• Hell yes

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Oh No

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe90 wrote
No heros in your family.

You know nothing about my family. But yes its full of "heros".
You were prancing around in the sixties era to the "flower power" revolution high on drugs probably, whilst my family were being shot at by the ira and persecuted by both the british and irish governments.

Sponsored Links
I think you've gone a bit off topic mate.

Sponsored Links
Its been done before on this forum a thousand times but I've just voted no.
You have to ask yourself if someone tortured one of your family in a most heinous way and then killed them, could you pull the hangmans lever?

Hard labour for life. Work or no food/no heat. Never to be released. That's a real punishment.
For someone who openly mocks what happened to all those innocent civilians across Europe 70 years ago you clearly have double standards.

Which innocent prisoners were those? You mean the ones that were fed and clothed while my Dad and Uncle got shot at to rescue them? They had it soft.
Do you practiice being a complete t**t or does it come natural?

Romanian children in the Auschwitz camp who were victims of medical experemints.
The Jew hating, neo nazi, holocaust denier Joe90 believes they were safe.
Do they look safe to you?

romanianchildren.png

Truth hurts huh? ;)

Those kids have typhus. At least they had a hospital in Auschwitz to treat them eh.

Truth hurts huh? ;)

Those kids have typhus. At least they had a hospital in Auschwitz to treat them eh.
And still the Jew hating, neo nazi, holocaust denier peddles his silly comments.

You are one seriously sick fck!!

Not sure about the relevance of name calling :eek: There may be some query about the final number of people killed, but it was a sizeable amount.

Truth hurts huh? ;)

And still the Jew hating, neo nazi, holocaust denier peddles his silly comments.

You are one seriously sick fck!!

Err - they DO have typhus. It DID have a hospital - Anne Frank's dad was in it. Ann Frank died of TYPHUS - not gas. Smell the coffee mate.

Why?
you try to have people believe you are so clever you can tell what they may be suffering from simply by looking at a photo.

Learn the skill from Mengele did you?

Sponsored Links
Back