OMG pink cordless drills on QVC...

I

imamartian

firstly, why am i watching it? i dunno..

But it's a 12v pink cordless drill.... they are showing it drilling through plasterboard, leather belts and a brick, and saying how good the driver is, and not the drill bit !!

It also has a "sensitive" trigger (i.e. variable speed!) - i should go to bed..

Sponsored Links

But it's a 12v pink cordless drill.... they are showing it drilling through plasterboard, leather belts and a brick, and saying how good the driver is, and not the drill bit !!

with boxing gloves on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah, just give in to the urge man Martian.... buy yourself one, you know you want to!!!

Sponsored Links
pink, hand-held, battery operated with a rotating hammer action? every j*ck should have one in their sporran

new tool endorsed by Mr Blobby (the pink spotty rubber tw*t)

trials completed

Mrs Blobby says: flurbid gorrpof gernibable fufflip

translation: flurbid gorrpof gernibable fufflip

after this indelicate appraisal, the tool is now accessible at outlets C&A
and Jolly Roger's Novelty Emporium (Screws and Bolts)

This would be good on a site drilling through plasterboards and brick....but when was the last time you drilled through a leather belt :eek:
or is it to keep your pants up while using a pink drill :D

Sponsored Links
Back