OMG!! Tradepoint!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats happened to Tradepoint??!!! No catalogue, no stock & kids as Staff with a vacant stare.
Are they dumping the idea & promoting Screwfix??

Sponsored Links
The ante, or their prices. Tradepoint is very haphazard. I can get the catalogue, but I have no idea what the prices are, the discounts, or pretty much anything.

Sponsored Links
We've always tried to use good local independent merchants - range and backup being key factors in my mind. It's becoming harder not to use Screwfix especially with online ordering, delivery direct to site and stock availability visible 24/7.

Tradepoint (not that we've used them that much) has never been that good but, of late, stock availability is beyond a joke.

We've always tried to use good local independent merchants - range and backup being key factors in my mind. It's becoming harder not to use Screwfix especially with online ordering, delivery direct to site and stock availability visible 24/7.

Tradepoint (not that we've used them that much) has never been that good but, of late, stock availability is beyond a joke.

I think we'd all agree NB. Supporting the small local indie is always good, but can be difficult at times.

I think we'd all agree NB. Supporting the small local indie is always good, but can be difficult at times.
Dick
I've always found Richmonds off Scotland Street very helpful and pretty good on prices as well. I think they are one of the last two independent plumbers merchants left in Scotland. Worth looking in if your passing.
Regards
Martin

Dick
I've always found Richmonds off Scotland Street very helpful and pretty good on prices as well. I think they are one of the last two independent plumbers merchants left in Scotland. Worth looking in if your passing.
Regards
Martin

Fantastic Plumbers' Merchants, great staff, good stock & excellent Showroom. Their smaller branches are just as good Martin.

Tradepoint....that advert on the radio drives me insane

Tradepoint
Tradepoint
Feck off
Not in stock
Tradepoint

Lots of prices same as b and poo price to the public. Better discount to be had with the old biddy cards on a Wednesday.
No stock even on basic items. Waste of time and fuel going there.

Screwfix have improved greatly over the last twelve months.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back