Stop Squabbling!

LOL You'll all be on your bikes within a couple of years. They have taken the lull in traffic to fix a number of things and also create a lot of cycle lanes restricting roads even further.

:) I can see the return of capes, chain guards, mud guards, bicycle clips and sturmy archer gear hubs. Also a slow increase in thigh sizes.

Maybe the smarty pants types will wear wet suites. Perhaps trailers for weekly shops.

Sponsored Links
LOL You'll all be on your bikes within a couple of years. They have taken the lull in traffic to fix a number of things and also create a lot of cycle lanes restricting roads even further.

:) I can see the return of capes, chain guards, mud guards, bicycle clips and sturmy archer gear hubs. Also a slow increase in thigh sizes.

Maybe the smarty pants types will wear wet suites. Perhaps trailers for weekly shops.

I have no problem with that, in fact I'd welcome it.
What currently puts me off cycling for work is:
- the 60 mile commute
- the weight of traffic
- the state of the roads
- the risk

Give me a 20 mile daily commute, along a dedicated cycle way / rural route, and is be happy as a pig in muck :)

Sponsored Links
I have no problem with that, in fact I'd welcome it.
What currently puts me off cycling for work is:
- the 60 mile commute
- the weight of traffic
- the state of the roads
- the risk

Give me a 20 mile daily commute, along a dedicated cycle way / rural route, and is be happy as a pig in muck :)

You need to move closer. :)

FB_IMG_1589737139227.jpg

Are you grasping the concept??
Indeed I am...

Going with the best knowledge going!

But here's a clue: the UK and US aren't the best at everything, despite what our stupid leaders spout.

A vaccine available to 30 million people in the UK by September? pmsl!

Of course you could always inject bleach!

What you need to do is what they have done elsewhere.

Test all those people and isolate those who also come up positive.

But then we don't have the ability to test in bulk.

We've just had to send tens of thousands of samples to the US because of 'operational difficulties ffs!

Talk about a pi ss up in a brewery!

What shocked me most this week is the news that our primary classes are the largest in the developed world - this obviously makes social distancing more difficult, but also highlights how poorly funded or schools are. Private school class are usually around 15. Hey ho..

Sponsored Links
Back