omnicron 7000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, we have a old omnicron 7000 , we are decorating and need to remove the unit from the wall and disconnect it but cannot do it without the tamper alarm going off, we don't have a manual. we managed to download one online but it doesn't tell us how to do this.

Sponsored Links
sorry, i did get it a bit wrong, we need to change a pir sensor , how do you disarm it to disconnect and change a pir sensor that has anti tamper

There is a manual somewhere. Either it's an internet search away with "A1 Omnicron 7000 Engineer Manual" in the search bar, or visit the alarm manuals sticky at the top of the Alarms and CCTV Forum page.

Sponsored Links
Just put your code in when the internal sounder goes off ....you don't need the manual your not going to be programming the system , there is more chance of you accidentally altering the programming if you don't know what you are doing !

Just put your code in when the internal sounder goes off ....you don't need the manual your not going to be programming the system , there is more chance of you accidentally altering the programming if you don't know what you are doing !
I was going to write out how to do it but I thought "Hang on, this is a public forum" and then deleted everything I wrote because I thought I might be being stupid and releasing a little too much information on the alarm panel. Besides, before I had a massive break from this forum I saw a fair few posts where people were blacklisted for releasing a little too much information on the alarm panels in question.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back