on line form filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning all,

Has anybody out there had experience of working on line for companies such as getpaidforsurveys.com which involves mainly form filling on line for various marketing companies and getting paid.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I'm a member of Ciao and YouGov. Money ranges from about 50p per questionnaire to £2-3. Some of the surveys are a bit on the dull side, but some are quite interesting, and most take only 10 minutes or so to complete. YouGov won't pay out til you've earned £50 but with Ciao it's only a fiver (I think). I've paid the odd mobile bill with my earnings from that; not to be sniffed at.

Hi Kvasir,

Thanks for the reply. My 'better half' may have perhaps one day a week spare soon, and perhaps the odd evening and perhaps some time at the weekend and is looking in to this as a 'sideline'

What on average would you say you earned (if you don't mind me asking) per week and also how many approx. hours a week do you commit.

Thanks,

Mark.

Ah, well, these ones are slightly different, you get 'invited' to complete a Ciao survey according to the profile you have completed (interests, age, job, whether you have a car or not, etc etc). Normally you answer a few questions at the start of the survey if they have very strict criteria in terms of who they wish the respondents to be, and if you don't fit them, you don't get to fill in the rest of the questionnaire and don't get the cash.

They're a bit like buses, I'll get nothing for a few days, then 2 come along at once. It maybe averages just under one a day for the two of them; I reckon over 2 years I've made a couple of hundred quid. However, with Ciao if you're able to tick more boxes, eg if you have a car / fly a lot / make purchasing decisions at work (especially IT), all of which I don't, you do get sent surveys more often.

Time wise...some of them just take a couple of minutes, most around 10 minutes; but I've had the odd corker that lasted the best part of an hour.

YouGov surveys seem to be open to all; I've done it for about 8 months and so far made just under £20; they generally pay 50p per survey and their surveys mostly last around 10 minutes.

So, they're not really a sideline for me, just occasional pin money. Also, with Ciao and YouGov you have to complete the surveys fairly quickly; the former close the survey when they have enough respondents; this is often within hours. The latter always have a deadline which is usually a couple of days or so hence.

If your OH wants to check these out, see http://www.ciao.co.uk/ and http://www.yougov.com/

HTH.

Sponsored Links
Back