1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

One of the greatest puzzles of today's world.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EFLImpudence, 12 Sep 2016.

1. Almost poetic :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. noseall

noseall

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    FFS, get on with it then instead of you all thwanking and blabbing on about it.

4. Himaginn

Himaginn

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Do you know this from incontrovertible proof. Or have you just picked it up from the rumours spreading around?

5. Himaginn

Himaginn

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Is it my imagination, or have the RWR discovered the correct function for 'liking' a post, recently?

6. Who made you lord of the land?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. noseall

noseall

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    There's no need to go sticking your chest out and making big bold announcements (like Gasbag does) when ignoring someone.
    I don't know if you lot get the whole ignore thing but it's best to just do it otherwise you are not ignoring.
    Especially hilarious is Gasbags attempt at ignoring someone whereby he reads what they say before logging in!
    You could not make it up!!

8. Well, at least the above is more of a contribution to the discussion rather than an instruction telling people what to do.
    I wouldn't bother putting people on ignore, and yes, if I did I probably wouldn't announce it but that's my way of doing things. I'm not going to judge others for doing what's right for themselves because quite frankly, it's not important and I don't care. I also don't see a problem talking about the pro's and cons of ignoring your mate Himmy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. noseall

noseall

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    The bloke I'm ignoring - I haven't viewed any of his posts, not mentioned his name, not made any references to him, or had a look before I've logged in.
    If you genuinely want to ignore someone then do just that.

10. Sponsored Links
  11. transam

transam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    yes & no

12. transam

transam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    who is it than ??

13. Himaginn

Himaginn

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Are you suggesting that you're in this select group of abusive/racists plumbers.

14. Not even 10am and already with the racist comments.

15. gasbanni

gasbanni

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Have you started any interesting threads yet ? Pray tell .
    I know your fixated with me going over my posts going back years to prove me wrong when I said I didn't know how to PM and yes you found one what was it five years ago ......and I'd forgotten.

I see no problem with scanning posts before I log in and casting my eye over posters I ignore ......I unignored you as a sign of my respect your my biggest fan otherwise why would I come under your scrutiny of my posts going back years ?

Oh I forgot ......you like to go on threads and state 'boring' how very Interesting your posts are. Why do you feel compelled to post on posts you find boring ?

By the way I have no problem in embarrassing myself , I started a thread that unfortunately you have no access to its title was "Everyones done something stupid here's one of mine" it led to numerous hilarious posts where people admitted errors, some of the mistakes were truly hilarious.

16. transam

transam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    well in response to your above comments

Yes & no :)