Ony-x Apollo 4x NVR beeping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have an NVR which has been ok for the past few years. It has a fixed internal IP with Port Forwarding setup on my router in order for me to access from anywhere via the Web/Mobile device via a dyndns service.

Recently, it has been dropping off the network and unreachable from internal and external access. It starts to beep every few minutes during the night which can be irritating!

Only a physical reboot of the NVR resolves the issue but wondering why it is beeping.
I have checked the internal logs and messages and there is nothing obvious in there.

I have changed the port connected from the NVR from the router to a switch to see if that made any difference, it didn't.

Has anyone else had issues like this?

Thanks in advance.

R.

Sponsored Links
Yeah im thinking it could be the drive. what i did yesterday is changed the ports on the NVR port and router port forwarding from 34567 to another port. Seemed ok last night. Cams are working remote this morning will see how it goes next few days.
If it carries on, i will re-format the HD/changed the HD and see what happens after that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back