Oooops

Sponsored Links
I blame his boss...........who should`ve been using pressfit on a wealthy job like that ...........could`ve bought the kit on the back of that one alone :rolleyes:.......shades of Uppark for the National Trust :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
I blame his boss...........who should`ve been using pressfit on a wealthy job like that ...........could`ve bought the kit on the back of that one alone :rolleyes:.......shades of Uppark for the National Trust :LOL:

.....And Crystal Palace....

Nige F said:

Couple of comments,

Cost would not have been an issue, this guy is seriously rich.

The property is listed, under National Trust, no hot works are allowed.

An apprentice should have been supervised (law I think).

Read Bath rugby Club, instead of Crystal Palace... :rolleyes:

Next time he will use his normal plumbers. :LOL:

Thing is, if that was being converted into a "luxury hotel" why the hell was the roof full of such a flammable insulation?

Good job something like this happened before it was full of paying guests (in the middle of the night).

Might have been much mor eserious.

I assume this is not the same fellow we have seen wondering how to cut down a tree with a preservation order is it?

Cutting the tree would have increased the value of his flats by about £100,000.

Agile said:
I assume this is not the same fellow we have seen wondering how to cut down a tree with a preservation order is it?

Cutting the tree would have increased the value of his flats by about £100,000.

copper nails to the job ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back