Oops, that wasn't in the 'plan'!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
UK migration: Fewer EU arrivals but overall figure stays the same.

"Some 219,000 EU citizens arrived in the UK, as 145,000 left, making net EU migration the lowest it had been since 2012...

The Office for National Statistics said there had been a rise in Asian citizens moving to the UK for work reasons...

The data also showed non-EU net migration was the highest since 2004"

So all the quitters have done is change one load of immigrants for another lot - the ones depicted on that poster!

In return we get poorer, limit access to the world's biggest trading bloc and blight future generations live choices...

That was really well thought out, wasn't it :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
JohnD is very good at putting words in people's mouths.

Yeah, am interested in brexit and all the things that go with it but I tend not to bother with forums for my information on the matter. What I do find yawn-worthy is the same couple of people on here being keyboard warriors and talking down to people and treating them with contempt.

Sponsored Links
Sod likes to write on posts that don't interest her.

UK migration: Fewer EU arrivals but overall figure stays the same.

"Some 219,000 EU citizens arrived in the UK, as 145,000 left, making net EU migration the lowest it had been since 2012...

The Office for National Statistics said there had been a rise in Asian citizens moving to the UK for work reasons...

The data also showed non-EU net migration was the highest since 2004"

So all the quitters have done is change one load of immigrants for another lot - the ones depicted on that poster!

In return we get poorer, limit access to the world's biggest trading bloc and blight future generations live choices...

That was really well thought out, wasn't it :rolleyes:
Yawwwwwwwn

JohnD is very good at putting words in people's mouths.

Yeah, am interested in brexit and all the things that go with it but I tend not to bother with forums for my information on the matter. What I do find yawn-worthy is the same couple of people on here being keyboard warriors and talking down to people and treating them with contempt.
Exactly,I agree,,3 yawns in a row for Ellal,is that his record?

Are you really Dianne Abbot?
I always knew yawning was contagious.
Its unavoidable with you lot.same tripe you trot out over and over,thinking brexit is going away or we going to stay in EU etc,,not happening.Yippee,,,immigration from rest of world increased,shows optimism from rest of planet about UK,,,and not uncontrolled immigration from EU.

Ban-all-sheds wouldn’t dare pull Doppleganger up on it though.
He might defend DP by suggesting that he is suffering in the same way as DA.
Unless we lambast DP because he can't count, in the same way that DA has been lambasted.
That would be fair, would it not?

Yes, i’m sure he will be along shortly to defend them both.
He might wait until DP has suffered the same amount of abuse that DA has endured.

"Diane Abbott alone received almost half of all the abusive tweets sent to female MPs in the run-up to the general election, research by Amnesty International has revealed.

The shadow home secretary, who temporarily stood aside during the election campaign for health reasons, came under a relentless campaign of racist and sexist abuse in the weeks before the 8 June poll. The abuse directed at her amounted to 10 times as much as was received by any other female MP, according to the Amnesty study." https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ore-abused-than-any-other-mps-during-election

He might wait until DP has suffered the same amount of abuse that DA has endured.

"Diane Abbott alone received almost half of all the abusive tweets sent to female MPs in the run-up to the general election, research by Amnesty International has revealed.

The shadow home secretary, who temporarily stood aside during the election campaign for health reasons, came under a relentless campaign of racist and sexist abuse in the weeks before the 8 June poll. The abuse directed at her amounted to 10 times as much as was received by any other female MP, according to the Amnesty study." https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ore-abused-than-any-other-mps-during-election

Its true DA doesnt deserve such abuse, nor does anybody. However she is still extremely irritating.

Sponsored Links
Back