Oops, there goes the UK car industry...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vauxhall-maker says UK needs to change its Brexit deal

"One of the world's biggest carmakers has called on the government to renegotiate part of the Brexit deal or risk losing parts of its car industry.

Stellantis, which makes Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen and Fiat had committed to making electric vehicles in the UK.

But it has now said it is no longer able to meet Brexit trade rules on where parts are sourced."

Brexiteers of course knew this would happen and would not contemplate any 'deal' changes...

Unless for the worse of course!

Sponsored Links
Would this 'Oops' be the same as …
Oops, we will need an international driving permit to drive in the EU or…
Oops, you’ll now need a green card to drive in Europe or…
Oops, there goes our EHIC medical cover in the EU or…
Oops, there goes our free mobile roaming in the EU or….
Oops, builders have run out of supplies due to Brexit or ….
Oops, I’m leaving this country and this forum?

I tell you what. Come back to this thread when your fantasy actually happens and remind us all. Until then….get those bedsheets changed and bums wiped. There’s a good chap. ;)

Would this 'Oops' be the same as …
Oops, we will need an international driving permit to drive in the EU or…
Oops, you’ll now need a green card to drive in Europe or…
Oops, there goes our EHIC medical cover in the EU or…
Oops, there goes our free mobile roaming in the EU or….
Oops, builders have run out of supplies due to Brexit or ….
Oops, I’m leaving this country and this forum?

I tell you what. Come back to this thread when your fantasy actually happens and remind us all. Until then….get those bedsheets changed and bums wiped. There’s a good chap. ;)
good to see that you see the article as a benefit

Sponsored Links
I tell you what. Come back to this thread when your fantasy actually happens and remind us all.
Ah, so project fear is now a 'fantasy' according to brexiteers...

This news is simply the reality of the utter stupidity of brexit, and there are plenty of examples of businesses leaving the UK because of brexit!

How about you come back to this forum when you can dream up a single proven benefit of brexit...

You haven't so far. Why is that?

You haven't so far. Why is that?
I've told you before - if you want answers to questions you ask, you have to reciprocate and give answers to questions you are asked.

Last edited:
No, you haven’t. Tell us again why you are still on here 4 years after making your 'last post'?
I have but you are too ignorant to understand...
You haven't.

If you think you have, it shouldn’t be a problem for you to put up a link to the post with your 'explanation', would it? A perfect opportunity for you to use one of your 'Linky Linky' links.

Very large employer says "you need to bow down at our feet, or we'll take all our 'jobs' elsewhere".

Yet nobody gets to vote on who runs all these very large employers . . . .

Vauxhall-maker says UK needs to change its Brexit deal

"One of the world's biggest carmakers has called on the government to renegotiate part of the Brexit deal or risk losing parts of its car industry.

Stellantis, which makes Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen and Fiat had committed to making electric vehicles in the UK.

But it has now said it is no longer able to meet Brexit trade rules on where parts are sourced."

Brexiteers of course knew this would happen and would not contemplate any 'deal' changes...

Unless for the worse of course!

Being economical with the actual alletere again :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back