Open a shop

Pet shop, totally recession proof and some wholesale supply companies will fit out and stock your shop.

Sponsored Links
Not a profit making idea, I understand, but I would love to open a record shop. Not a "Music Shop" like HMV and the like have turned in to but a proper wee shop that stocks vinyl. Lots and lots of vinyl where people can come in and have a chat about it...

Ah that's my lottery dream :D

Goog quality ladies perfume and make-up, selling all brands so that women don't have to travel to around to different stores that sell some brands but not the ones they want.

Another idea would be ladies clothing for the 40 - 70 age group. Most clothing shops in this country cater only for teenagers.

I thought about opening a chain of stores next 'Ann Summers' - called 'Handsomer'. Never did it though. The 'power tools' were rubbish. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I once had a boss idea to open a late night place selling flip flops to girls on there way home from clubs. you see so many of them walking barefoot cos their feet are killing them, I thought they'd have no problem paying 2 or 3 quid a pair.
That was about ten years ago but never did anything about it, as usual.
I've recently heard some church charity has set up in town to do the same thing. Bet they'll go down a bomb. :evil:

If you wanted to open a shop what would you sell?

I have several in mind but a clever one to open is where you let chairs for hairdressing or a desks and chairs for a nail bar. A nail bar opened in Didcot recently which I thought was daft but through the TOWIE soap has really taken off.

The idea of letting out space to workers and not having to employ anybody is clever I think.

Well reggie perrin almost had it, but he called it grot. mine would be called tat! although i think we already have one in my mediaeval hovel.

If I stood in the window with my leather underpants on with a red light in the background do you think this would be profitable

View media item 42967 there may be a call for this kind of thing ... :p

or a mail order service....

View media item 42968
things never look as nice when u open the box!! :rolleyes:

You have sussed me diane.....I look like the top one from neck up and the bottom one from neck down........dont forget its a £1 shop but a 50% discount for you baby :D

If I stood in the window with my leather underpants on with a red light in the background do you think this would be profitable

View media item 42967 there may be a call for this kind of thing ... :p

or a mail order service....

View media item 42968
things never look as nice when u open the box!! :rolleyes:

You have sussed me diane.....I look like the top one from neck up and the bottom one from neck down........dont forget its a £1 shop but a 50% discount for you baby :D

tempting................but.........

Sponsored Links
Back