Open a shop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you wanted to open a shop what would you sell?

I have several in mind but a clever one to open is where you let chairs for hairdressing or a desks and chairs for a nail bar. A nail bar opened in Didcot recently which I thought was daft but through the TOWIE soap has really taken off.

The idea of letting out space to workers and not having to employ anybody is clever I think.

Sponsored Links
If I stood in the window with my leather underpants on with a red light in the background do you think this would be profitable

Sponsored Links
I'd sell roller skating stuff. Quads are coming back.

If you mean petrol quads, where do people ride them nowadays, if you mean electric for kids, then yes, we have just bought one for our grandughter. remote. I think that's a good toy for £200.

The idea of letting out space to workers and not having to employ anybody is clever I think.

yep no hastle but no share in the profits also no income if nobody want to rent it:cool:

yep no hastle but no share in the profits also no income if nobody want to rent it:cool:

I do believe that there are youngsters learning these skills and getting places in shops right now.

Maybe a place would cost £100+/person a week for 7+ people plus any sales to you as well. Not sure how it all works out but it must because its happening now.

You are not having to employ anybody so no wages/holidays/sickness etc. to muck about with.

Me and my partner done this. For some reason her previous employer gave her the figures for what she bought into the salon that she worked in then, (she is a nail technician). Saw the figures and a building that was run down but registered commercially as being a hairdressers with a flat for sale in the next town that was cheap. Chucked a business plan together to get a loan to buy the place. Spent 2 months getting the salon together, now we have my partner working in there so we get the profits she was making for the other salon, plus 2 hairdressers that rent out chairs. Been open 3 years and the longest a chair has been empty was one month! Never looked back. As soon as the salon opened, concentrated on the flat, that is now rented out aswel, and the equity we were able to release from the building went towards buying out 3 bed semi that we are now enjoying! If you have an idea, just go for it. Never think 'I wished I had'!

Sponsored Links
Back