Optima G4 connecting new bell box

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I've just managed to check the wiring and I had it right. I have tested for 12v at the bell box and it's there.

I have put 12v across the bell box on the ground and nothing - led's do nothing.

There are five jumpers running horizontally.

The top one is to the right showing - neg
The second is to the left showing - applied
The third led disable - nothing
The fourth is to the left - SAB
The fifth is to the right - ext bat select

Is there anything else I can do before returning the panel?

Best regards Rob

Hi, I've just checked the wiring and it appears correct.

I have also put 12v across the bell box and still nothing.

Looking at the 5 jumpers they are as below going horizontally down.

- first one is to the right - neg
- the second is to the left - applied
- the third - has nothing
- the fourth is to the left SAB
- the fifth is to the right ext select.

Does it make any difference there is an external sound bomb across the Bell + / -.

Thank you again.

Rob

The jumper links are ok i think, only the battery one needs to be enabled. If you put 12v across Hold off + - on the siren do you get anything? I'm not a fan of pyronix but I doubt its faulty. Make sure these wires are in as per the diagram i done.

Sponsored Links
Bottom link needs to be set as internal ( to left ) close lid and open sounder should ring , close it and it will stop and leds will be on
Check the back tamper adjust ,long self tapper through the hole at the side of the micro switch screw in until it touches the wall

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back