Out Side Bulkhead Pir

Thanks for the update PartyCan.

Now back to those flex regs....! :eek:

Rob

Sponsored Links
PartyCan said:
Well you lot can go on about reg'd and all that but me had to take the bulkhead back to the shop today as the thing wouldent go off in the day.
erm . . . you did remember to undo this bit, didn't you? . . .
PartyCan said:
put some black tape round the top of the sencer

what i dont get is why you posted at gone midnight saying you had just been out to fix it, and had to put tape over the sensor? It was dark by midnight surely?:cool:

Yes m8 it was dark ok but iv'e had to put the tape back on the new one as the sensor was still going off at about 7 mtr's and not 2 mtr's as it should, the only thing i can think of there is that the bulkhead is probley a bit to high and the sencor is picking up you 23 foot away and not just over 6 as it should.

Any way it switches on and off as it should in the day light but for me to set the lux up ill have to do that tomoz now as its to DARK to set the lux now, need to do that just before it gets dark tomorrow.

Cheers im off to finish me beezzzzz now.

Have Fun.

Chaps,

Iv'e had a go to set the lux up on my bulkhead and no go as it wont set up and iv'e tryed everythink all ways so iv'e had to leave the thing on all setings on o so it just comes on and off when you are standing neer the front door, moveing it comes on.

Crap as unless i switch it off at the switch i fitted inline with the t&e its on all day but only comes on when someone is by the door.

This is what it say's in the light settings,

Daytime adjustment dial lux,

This dial sets the floodlight to come on at different light levels.

To set the light to activate after dark, wait until dusk and turn the dial completeley anti clockwise . Slowly turn the dial clockwise until the light comes on.
The light will now activate after dusk.

Dont work as when you turn the dial from low to high it dont come on at all even turned full round all the way :confused: .

Crap :(

Sponsored Links
Well i have today turnd the LUX full up on the light and it now come's on just as its getting dark :D so its looks as if iv'e set it up now :)

Magic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back