Outdoor Screeding

L95

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I've just ordered some bits to start a project outdoors. I have some 60x40 porcelain tiles from Topps to install as a pathway in front of my house. However, it joins onto an actual paving slab which is 25mm above the surface of where I imagine the tile to finish. The pathway will also have a slight gradient to it.

I also have some BAL Quickset Cement to lay a screed outdoors which I haven't ever attempted before and I also need to bring up the level with this cement to reach an acceptable height for the pathway. I spoke briefly to a merchant earlier who said that I would need to lay some polyurethane sheeting where I intend to screed but I am also concerned about getting my screed right in the first place.

Any advice for screeding? The adhesive is also from BAL as well as the grout I will be using.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back