Outdoor socket advice

Sponsored Links
Don't criticise, give constructive comments. Don't say how it's not supposed to be, say how it IS supposed to be.

OK.

Get an electrician to do it, because you don't have the knowledge to do it properly, or the equipment to test it once done, and you're giving the strong impression that you're happy to install a lash-up, knowing full well that fixed lighting isn't plugged into sockets.

That's my constructive criticism.

If you had seen the work a supposedly qualified electrician did on my house you would probably die of apoplexy. I don't trust them

Sponsored Links
Don't criticise, give constructive comments. Don't say how it's not supposed to be, say how it IS supposed to be.
If it's not supposed to be done with fixed lighting plugged into sockets then it is supposed to be done with a permanent fixed connection to the circuit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back