Outdoors gas boiler

Sponsored Links
Never heard of them but if you're in England the seasonal space heating efficiency is not adequate to comply with building regs. If you're in Scotland Wales or Northern Ireland it is at the moment (don't ask).

I work for Vokera and you could use the evolve combi, 24 or 28 models (26 or 30kw) in our external enclosure and add the frost kit which increases the frost protection below -10 degrees C.

Just a suggestion.

But good luck finding anyone to repair/service it in the freezing cold/snow/rain.

Sponsored Links
I am sure Flexiheat do not make the boiler itself. Maybe someone can identify the innards.

Evolve in my training room. CDF51FC2-A504-40DC-A3F4-884FF4C53761.jpeg

That looks like it is in the external case.

Correct. The optional frost kit is fitted (trace heating round pipes below insulation, heater pads inside boiler on hot, cold domestic pipework and condensate trap).

It's recommended a canopy is fitted above, there are kiss cuts for flue outlet options that can perforated and allow water in.

Correct. The optional frost kit is fitted (trace heating round pipes below insulation, heater pads inside boiler on hot, cold domestic pipework and condensate trap).

It's recommended a canopy is fitted above, there are kiss cuts for flue outlet options that can perforated and allow water in.
Where are they for sale? If adequate frost protection is fitted the optional frost kit is not needed. I assume this is a belt and braces approach.

Does the Vokera have internal frost protection, as many boilers have?

Any merchant should get them for you.

I'm in the office Wednesday and can get you product codes but I have some pictures of installations on the work computer.

Boiler has frost stat and it can fire at 6C DHW pipe and 4C heating pipe to keep itself and close pipework protected to -6C I recall. I think with the optional kit it's down to -12C.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back