Outside light on internal socket

Sponsored Links
Er, have I missed something?
No - only JohnW2 expressing approval of a post which abused me for doing the same thing he himself has done many times before.

It seems he has joined the ranks of those for whom truth, honour, decency, logic and reason are all attributes which can simply be jettisoned when the pathetic and juvenile desire to simply have a pop at me wells up inside them.

Shame really - he used to be quite a decent chap.

May I remind the honourable gentleman that he often has "a pop" at others and in doing so issues some unnecessary language, indulging in name-calling which can be considered pathetic and juvenile?

Shame really - you used to be quite a decent chap.

Sponsored Links
May I remind the honourable gentleman that he often has "a pop" at others and in doing so issues some unnecessary language, indulging in name-calling which can be considered pathetic and juvenile?
... and it is perhaps also worth noting that the 'having a pop' I am accused of having done didn't even involve my typing or posting anything - I merely clicked on the 'Like' button!

On the other hand, publicly accusing me of being one of those "for whom truth, honour, decency, logic and reason are all attributes which can simply be jettisoned when the pathetic and juvenile desire to simply have a pop at me wells up inside them" does sound to me a tad like 'having a pop'. Pots and kettles come to mind :)

Kind Regards, John

... and it is perhaps also worth noting that the 'having a pop' I am accused of having done didn't even involve my typing or posting anything - I merely clicked on the 'Like' button!
Merely?

If you like a post, you must agree with, and approve of, it. It cannot be otherwise - if you don't agree with what someone has said, and don't approve of it, how can you possibly like it?

So you "merely" said that you agreed with and approved of the abuse which John D directed at me simply for doing the exact same sort of thing which you do, i.e. when someone says something you've already said, you quote yourself to show that you'd already said that.

Maybe you think that expressing agreement with and approval of abuse directed at me for doing the same as you can be classed as truth, honour, decency, logic and reason.

But I don't.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back