Oven Tripping Fuse box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

I know there have been a few posts on this and I've been following some threads to troubleshoot - but this is as far as I've got.

I have a Neff double oven (U1721), which has tripped the fuse a few times in the past month and is now doing it continuously. Not sure how old it is, it came with the house.

Top oven/ top grill function does not trip the fuse if left on for 20 mins+ any temp.
Bottom Oven does not trip fuse up to about 150degs if left on for 20mins+
Turning up to 180deg trips the fuse after 5mins, if that.
Fan is still working in bottom oven.
No other appliances are no this partcular circuit

I *think* the element needs replacing from reading round, but can I ask how do I tell if it is not the thermostat (not sure if the top oven working rules that out?). Also, can anyone recommend a reputable site to get a genuine replacment part?

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes, Jac

Sponsored Links
The only place you can get a "genuine" part might be Neff, there will be nothing to choose between the sites that supply OEM parts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back