Ozito tools - are they Einhill?

Saw an Einhell box in a shop today "engineered in Germany" - aka made in china!

Don't know who makes what, but some of the Aldi and Lidl power tools are the same as Einhell

Sponsored Links
Thanks all - bit of a late reply but just to confirm that ozito is identical to einhill. however ozito is half the price and 5 year warranty not 2 so I’ll be getting my aus family to stock me up when they come visit.

Cheers thanks. Yeah there’s some interesting strip down comparisons between the brands; definitely not the same products but not far off on quality. Have an impact driver that has been great but the battery hasn’t and no parts so I’d personally lean towards einhill.

I have a Ferrex bench top belt sander with side mounted sanding disc, (6"), from Aldi. First one I got I dropped it and damaged it. Damage wasn't visible as it was internal, but I took it back saying it didn't sound right when I switched on. They simply took it back and asked if I wanted a replacement or refund. I took the replacement because when I had a look at the original the paperwork said to contact Scheppach(?) for repairs.
The replacement must be over 2 years old now and still working like a dream.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back