Pack of 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a short joke to try and lift everyones spirits.

Pack of 3

A man walks into Boots the chemist with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk past the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

To which the man replies, "Those are called condoms son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. "Yes, I've heard of those in sex education classes at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a pack of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this pack?"

The dad replies, "Those are for college boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool!" says the boy.

He notices a 6-pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for university students," the dad answers. "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy.

"Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12-pack.

With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men son. One for January, one for February, one for..." :D

Sponsored Links
one for january 2009, one for february 2010..... :cry:

anyway shouldn't it be a pack of 5? safe sex for four fingers and a thumb

Yup! When Will was 8, I went to Superdrug to buy my last pack of rubber thingies before I had the S N I P. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Should have gone to superdrug/boots a lot earlier &then perhaos wouldn't have had to answer th questions, :D

A Co-op manager walks into a chemists. The old guy behind the counter says " Were those condoms I sold your Dad faulty then?"

The following joke goes way back to the sixties so try to imagine a time when most kids really didn't know what a condom was:

Two kids were playing in a field when they found a discarded condom lying in the grass.

"What is it?"
"I think it's off a cow's udder. We'd better tell the farmer."
"Please Mister. We found this in your field. Is it off one of your cows?"

The farmer looks at it and thinks for a moment.

"Well, maybe it is. Thankyou very much. Here, have an apple each."

The two kids go off with their apples then one of them says

"That was neat - but it's lucky he didn't notice that we'd drunk the milk."

Sponsored Links
Back