Pack of Three

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

A man walks into Boots the chemist with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk past the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

To which the man replies, "Those are called condoms son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. "Yes, I've heard of those in sex education classes at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for collage boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool!" says the boy.

He notices a 6-pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for university students," the dad answers. "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy.

"Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12-pack.
With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for..."
;)

Sponsored Links
Haven't you posted that one before John? I recall the joke as I was surprised that other married men seem to be getting it a lot more than me!!! :confused:

Haven't you posted that one before John? I recall the joke as I was surprised that other married men seem to be getting it a lot more than me!!! :confused:

At my age, I could have posted it yesterday and not rememberd.

At my age, I could have posted it yesterday and not rememberd.

Did I already say that? :oops:

Sponsored Links
I get it morning, afternoon and night!

nag nag nag nag nag

Apparently we have one track minds conny!

I have many tracks, they just go to the same destination!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(And as per BR the station is always closed! :evil: )

Apparently we have one track minds conny!

I have many tracks, they just go to the same destination!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(And as per BR the station is always closed! :evil: )
At least BR used to come up with some inventive excuses. That cannot be said for the 'other' station masters!

man goes to bed and turns to his wife and passes her 2 aspirin. there you go dear he says, i think you need these.

she looks at him quizically, and replies, but i havent got a headache

excellent he says, i can get my leg over then! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back