Paint not drying

Its winter and its not gonna dry, my paint in the loft conversion took 2 weeks to dry and that was in May.

Sponsored Links
Its winter and its not gonna dry, my paint in the loft conversion took 2 weeks to dry and that was in May.

?

What paint did you use?

I am currently painting outdoors and the only product that struggles with the weather is the epoxy wood hardener which is taking about two days to go off.

The waterbased paints are fine so long as the temperature does't drop below 5 degrees and the oilbased weathersheild gloss just needs a bit of terebene to compensate for the cold weather.

Mind you, airlfow out doors isn't an issue.

?

What paint did you use?

I am currently painting outdoors and the only product that struggles with the weather is the epoxy wood hardener which is taking about two days to go off.

The waterbased paints are fine so long as the temperature does't drop below 5 degrees and the oilbased weathersheild gloss just needs a bit of terebene to compensate for the cold weather.

Mind you, airlfow out doors isn't an issue.

Gloss was used in the loft conversion, however i used a water based gloss to paint downstairs fire doors and that dried within mins but the finish is not as good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back