Painting a rear outside Wall?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Guys...

Can anyone help me please with this query...this summer i'm hoping to paint my external rear wall...HOWEVER...I'm trying to find THE easiest way to paint above my kitchen extension...without hiring and erecting a scaffold tower to do the job...that is if there is another way?

I live in a mid-terraced house...SO maybe you can imagine theb set up.....I do have a set of three tier ladders that can reach right up to the roof and I can paint most of the wall BUT like I say my dilemna is painting a % of the area right up to the gutter above the kitchen extension which is I should have said a normal sloped slated roof?

Cheers guys... :idea:

Sponsored Links
Why not use an extension pole, use with brush or roller, you can get poles with angle adjustment heads so the brush and roller can be at any angle to the pole, DIY types from about £5/£6

Tip. Dont forget to sheet over the roof to stop paint from getting on the slates

ae235

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back