painting blown vinyl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we have recently put up blown vinyl wallpaper in our kitchen (the whole house has terrible walls) and have decided to paint it.

Luckily enough there is not loads of wall space in there so i decided start painting it with a 2" brush. OUCH!!!!! then though maybe a paint pad would be better (too many white bits!!) personally i am rubbish wuth a roller get more on me and floor than the wall!

What would you use to paint the walls? I am about 1/2 way though and it looks like i am going to need another coat to cover the white bits that have appeared as the paint has dried. Is there anything i can do to make sure the paint is evenly covering the blown vinyl???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. i have read since starting painiting that most decorators do not recommend painting blown vinyl!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back