Painting Staircase.

Sponsored Links
Quite simply the finish you have posted is factory finish. They obviously spend fortunes on machinery and are churning out ship loads of goods.

You may if you are persistent find a small factory that is able to finish your staircase, although in my experience you will probably have to deliver and collect and probably pay a small fortune for the experience.

Good Luck with your search.... ;)

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

The staircase is delivered in sections almost like separate pieces of furniture.

I suspect they use conveyor belts and some form of industrial sprayer to get that super smooth/hard finish on the skirting board.

I dont mind paying for it to be done, but I'm all out of 'small fortunes' at the mo. :rolleyes:

Ask your local car bodywork garage nicely if they will do it for you in car paint..its mostly acrylic now and should look fine

Sponsored Links
Zampa said:
Ask your local car bodywork garage nicely if they will do it for you in car paint..its mostly acrylic now and should look fine

Cracking idea - So is wood a stable enough surface for acrylic paint? I cant afford for this stuff to start coming off on a hard wear area like the stairs.

they could use conventional paint ..but id think that wood would be ok anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back