pakistan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
seems pakistan was in the news today telling us the uk that we have to get our house in order before telling them to get rid of the training mosks

these bas**** have got nuclear weapons ? are we now going to take them away from them i think we should look very closely at pakistan now as who can trust a nation that brain washes there young to learn kooran crap

if we go to war with pakistan do we arrest all known people who hail from there ? time to think on this gettting out of hand it is me thinks

could we win a war against pakistan as we have never had one with a nuclear nation ( lol )

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
seems pakistan was in the news today telling us the uk that we have to get our house in order before telling them to get rid of the training mosks

these bas**** have got nuclear weapons ? are we now going to take them away from them i think we should look very closely at pakistan now as who can trust a nation that brain washes there young to learn kooran rubbish

if we go to war with pakistan do we arrest all known people who hail from there ? time to think on this gettting out of hand it is me thinks

could we win a war against pakistan as we have never had one with a nuclear nation ( lol )
These sort of comments are unjust, and downright offensive

THESE comments are what was said by the pakistanis ? why do you insist on defending these scum ?

ok pick any part of what i said and i will show the evidence to back it up

i can see you hightlighted this who can trust a nation that brain washes there young to learn kooran rubbish

do you honestly believe they dont brain wash there kids ? look to the news they have schools where the poor send the younguns to learn this crap

whos side are you on tell us please i am on the side of england my country comes first not my religion those that cant say that have issues we need to look at

no splel chucher was hirt in thu makong of thus

Slogger said:
THESE comments are what was said by the pakistanis ? why do you insist on defending these scum ?

ok pick any part of what i said and i will show the evidence to back it up

i can see you hightlighted this who can trust a nation that brain washes there young to learn kooran rubbish

do you honestly believe they dont brain wash there kids ? look to the news they have schools where the poor send the younguns to learn this rubbish

whos side are you on tell us please i am on the side of england my country comes first not my religion those that cant say that have issues we need to look at

no splel chucher was hirt in thu makong of thus
if in highlighting your comments that call someone elses faith rubbish is in your opinion taking sides then i will stick with what i believe is right and answer accordingly, you are the one being offensive.

Sponsored Links
Is this the Pakistan that just happened to host our armed forces when we were sending our boys into Afghanistan? The Pakistan where Al Qaeda issued death threats against the President because they viewed him as a collaborator with the west? The Pakistan that has a tough stance on religious extremism?

Are you wise?

Sure, there are people training out there, we know that. But by your logic we should have declared war on the USA when their public were allowed to give financial support to the IRA.

Pakistan has already passed legislation that means the religious schools must register with the government. This will probably mean the zealous schools will be driven underground, but that will probably make them easier to spot!

I agree with President Musharraf that we need to get our own house in order first. If we just close down the training camps abroad, new ones will open elsewhere. We need to stop people travelling to them in the first place. Silence the zealots.

Pakistan has introduced new measures that we should adopt ourselves.

Slogger, I think you need to get your facts right, your making the EXACT same mistake as many of the Fundermentalists. Your hearing what you want to hear and twisting it to suite your twisted views.

The Pakistani President has ordered a crackdown on the extremists and over 300 have been arrested since July 7th.

Today there was a day of protest against this action by many of the students of the schools in Pakistan that teach the Faith. It was some of these that made comments that are similar to what you report.

If you are going to comment on world affairs I suggest you develope the interlect to understand the players and the actual comments they make.

slogger
I understand your point ,but the Christian Faith has slaughtered more innocents than the Muslim faith in Past History...

but you are right to be angry an write how you feel ,dont ever let anyone try to stop your freedom of speech ,as we live in a Democracy ,

I would DEMAND President Musharraf helped our security forces more an not just round up students in Islamabad an label them Terrorists an sent them of to be tortured /jailed
News night followed up the arrests an all were protesting about student fees for uni an not being Anti-western ,lol....

you see "they " talk a good talk ,on combating terrorists in their Third world country to appease their genuine lack of concern /will...
maybe a few cruise missiles at the Pakistan Parliamentwould get that sly /regime in order ....

I actually feel Musareef is correct in saying that Britain is Harbouring these terrorists. Bakri would be beheaded if he was sent back to saudi but what do we do! Give him a house, disability benefits etc, thats just one example imagine what the true story is.
If this govt knew these chaps were going to pakistan to get indoctrinated why didnt they keep tabs on them brfore now?? guess the mi5 6,7,8 ??were too busy doin a sukudo :evil:

Slogger, get your f'in head out the sand, lad. You're spouting verbal again.

I've worked in Pakistan.

Of all the countries I've worked in, I think the Pakistanis are the most friendly.

Slogger's views are bigoted. It's the bigots and fanatics that cause the trouble.

Stoday said:
I've worked in Pakistan.

Of all the countries I've worked in, I think the Pakistanis are the most friendly.

Slogger's views are bigoted. It's the bigots and fanatics that cause the trouble.
again well said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have spoken to asian friends and work colleagues and found how hurt they are by these events and now the torrent of abuse and hatred being
put forward on them from a small minority of idiots, They had to put up with uncalled for abuse many years ago with the skinhead culture and thought that that form of abuse had now generally rescinded.
What is even more incredible is that many are not muslims but are of different denominations but are being treated the same!
Just goes to show how unintelligent and uninformed these evil scum that are racists, are

the pakistani government has in the past, been a strong supporter for the taliban regime in afghanistan. the government is also strongly suspected of giving military aid to extremists fighting in kashmir, their official stance is that they're only sympathetic to their cause. pakistan is also suspected of aiding the nuclear programs of iran and saudi arabia. note they are also officially known as the 'islamic republic of pakistan', mixing religion into politics is IMO a very bad thing, and is one step closer to extremism (sharia law).

pakistan's position regarding the taliban drastically changed due to US pressure before the invasion. musharraf seems like a reasonable and moderate leader as recent events would suggest, but im no expert. my point is that pakistan's position is somewhat ambiguous. pakistan shouldn't be assumed to be either a moderate country, or a secretly extremist country. however, if they're helping the extremists in kashmir right now, then they are also indirectly helping extremist movements elsewhere (extremists can allocate less resources to the fight in kashmir, and more to europe/israel/us, etc..)

the pakistani public are the same - slightly ambiguous. they celebrated the US attacks, run terrorist training centres, etc.. it would be incorrect to say that all pakistanis are extremist, or that all pakistanis are decent moderate people.

how many of the pakistani-population are extremists? 1%, 10%, 40%, 90%, who knows? but IMO i don't think they're a tiny minority, as is often suggested.

according to the news poll 1/3 rd of the muslims in the uk think themselves muslim first no idea whats second but start counting down

user56565 said:
......the pakistani government has in the past, been a strong supporter for the taliban regime in afghanistan.

So what? Dubya invited them to the 'States when he "thought" they might be useful. The Americans were strong supporters of the IRA. The British masacred plenty of people in Africa. Need I go on?

oilman said:
user56565 said:
......the pakistani government has in the past, been a strong supporter for the taliban regime in afghanistan.

So what? Dubya invited them to the 'States when he "thought" they might be useful. The Americans were strong supporters of the IRA. The British masacred plenty of people in Africa. Need I go on?

Can i ask when and where and who the British massacred loads of people in Africa ???

Sponsored Links
Back