Pan fitting advise flexi?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a back to the wall toilet that I will be fitting, the waste comes out horizontal so I will need some sort of 90 degree pipe, as my waste is under the floorboards.

the waste is a cast iron type and has the bell on the end, that goes up vertical. I was going to cut the bell of the end and the find some sort of pipe to connect to it. what I wanted to ask is, would you cut it a few feed down and then convert the cast to a plastic and then get a fitting from there or would you go from the pan strait to the cast with some sort of flexi..... can any one point me to a link or anything

Darren

Sponsored Links
p1071931_l.jpg

one of these you mean :?:

I`m with Softus, Multiquik have a google for them ;)

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks Guys, well the new W/C is back to the wall so it will not be in exactly the same place. its around 300-400mm out,

Yes i like the Multiquick quality, but what would you normally do, cut thing around 700mm down the cast and covert it to plastic MKEP110, so you can get it in almost the right place, 110 plastic and a solvent weld 90 degree on the end and something like this
http://www.multikwik.com/products.php?cat=1&procat=Pan+Connectors&protype=&go=8

the flexi MKF330 ?

its a close coupled, back to the wall and so you have to sort of fit it and then lower it down, you cant see anything when it is down.

Darren

I have pushed the pan in the correct position, so it defo is a fair bit out, would what I said above be correct?

Darren

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back