Push Fit Pan connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to fit a new toilet pan, but have come across a problem fitting the push fit pan connector to the horizontal waste pipe.
The horizontal waste pipe that runs through the wall to the vertical stack is made of cast iron, as is the vertical stack. The diameter of the pan connector is about the same size as the caste iron pipe and can not be inserted into the caste iron pipe. Is there such a thing as a reducer for pan connectors, or some other product made for that job, that I can buy. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
You are probably trying to use one designed for insertion into a plastic soil pipe.

Ask at a plumbers merchant for a suitable adapter for your application.

B&Q might stock what you need but they dont usually have any skilled staff to assist!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much to all of you, for your speedy replies. I will go hunting for Multiquik after the Easter break.

Cheers.
jspott

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back