Panic and scare mongering

Just got in from my tennis session, fist bumps were order of the day, gave my hands a good wash when I got home, mind you I always do all those sweaty palms

Sponsored Links
Been in the pub, and had a thought about toilet doors. After topping up the barrels, you wash your mitts, but to get out you have to pull on the door handle. Surely it would be better to pull the door open on your way in, then after washing, you can kick the door open.

Been in the pub, and had a thought about toilet doors. After topping up the barrels, you wash your mitts, but to get out you have to pull on the door handle. Surely it would be better to pull the door open on your way in, then after washing, you can kick the door open.

We had this on a thread a while back.

I either lurk by the hand dryer until someone else is coming in or pull my sleeve over my hand to get out. Last resort - use little finger of left hand to open door as that will never go near food or drink.

Sponsored Links
I either lurk by the hand dryer until someone else is coming in or pull my sleeve over my hand to get out. Last resort - use little finger of left hand to open door as that will never go near food or drink.
I do exact same thing -in that order.

Little finger right at top of handle

Because many farms are on the breadline

Complete tosh.
And if they are its usually down to bad management.
Where they should be selling off anyway and letting some one run the show that knows what they are doing.

Complete tosh.
And if they are its usually down to bad management.
Where they should be selling off anyway and letting some one run the show that knows what they are doing.
For comedic effect you couldve said hogwash

Anyway farming sector will start to decline due to brexit

Anyway farming sector will start to decline due to brexit

That's like saying productivity will drop.
Which it won't.
Brother is a dairy farmer and he voted for brexit. Has just invested about £200k in his enterprise. Latest delaval robot. Last year he purchased 17 acres from a large dairy farmer who went out of business due to bad management.
And his plans for the next few years will be to spend at least another £100k on upgrades.
european markets are not crucial.
Certainly not crucial in the way you've been brainwashed to think.

Last edited:
That's like saying productivity will drop.
Which it won't.
Brother is a dairy farmer and he voted for brexit. Has just invested about £200k in his enterprise. Latest delaval robot. Last year he purchased 17 acres from a large dairy farmer who went out of business due to bad management.
And his plans for the next few years will be to spend at least another £100k on upgrades.
european markets are not crucial.
Certainly not crucial in the way you've been brainwashed to think.

There is no evidence that RoW can replace EU market
All research shows brexit will damage farming
Your hero Patrick Minford says brexit will decimate farming

Sponsored Links
Back