Paragon Pyronix Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
Hope you’re well.
My gran has a mid 90’s Pyronix Paragon alarm system and the remote keypads giving up…. I’m going to give it a clean, however, I imagine that’ll only prolong the inevitable. I’ll struggle to get a replacement RKP so…
Is there a system out there I can replace the control panel and RKP with? Leave the external and internal sounders, cables, PIR’s?
I’m a spark but don’t know enough about alarm systems to answer this…

Sponsored Links
Probably texecom veritas is the cheapest option , I would have said fit a euro mini as it’s the replacement after the sterling 10 but the mini has been discontinued aswell…

Probably texecom veritas is the cheapest option , I would have said fit a euro mini as it’s the replacement after the sterling 10 but the mini has been discontinued aswell…
Cheers mate, looked at both on eBay. Could you recommend any of the Euro mini or Texecom Veritas systems and where’s best to buy them?

Sponsored Links
Alert electrical is probably the cheapest , some of the veritas panels are cheaper than ADI

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back