Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So, as well as complaining to the mods to get as much as possible deleted just because you don't like it, now you have reported us all to the Police.
You may rest assured, johniemeliar, that I haven’t had time to read your dishonest comments over the last week, never mind react to them.
I suggested before how and why your comments are dishonest, not to mention your concern for animal welfare in order to fuel your racist propaganda.
Also the picture you posted very early on in this thread, reproduced below, is so obviously photo-shopped. Yet again you don’t mention the origin of this photo so we can’t check its credentials, (or is this another attempt by you of plagiarism?). It appears to be something to do with Marc Vallee. But if it’s to be believed, the protesters are now printing all their placards in the same typeface, with no traces of ink blots, hand written posters, coloured inks/paints, even the photo-shopped creases in the placards, and the same border around all the placards raises suspicion to a point way above certainty.
There is nothing to stop them from peaceful demonstrations with placards condemning the minority. Unfortunately, the only placards we see are:

150607_marcvallee_islamists_fascists_sharia_law_blog.jpg
So come on, pull the other one. If you continue with your dishonest postings, although, I’m short of time now, I’m happy to return to your dishonest, malicious and scandalous ramblings. I’ll point them out one by one.
Additionally, micilin blew your assumption out of the water with his post, immediately following yours.

Don’t forget, criticism and debate is healthy, but ridicule and offence are divisive, especially when supported by false, malicious comments or images.

Your seemingly sensible comments are nonsensical:
factual representations of the Muslim population and the fact that only 40% of Muslims want sharia law
Over 1 million then :eek:
Yeah, 1.1% of the UK population. I think that even the Raving Loony Party outnumber them.
But even if the total UK population were Muslim, then it would still only be 40% wanting sharia law.
So get a grip of your senses and face reality.

Sponsored Links
There’s a few reasons why I haven’t posted recently.

A temporary ban?
You wish. Nice to see you didn’t really have me on ignore.

The fourth reason why I haven’t bothered to comment is the persistent ridiculous claims that Islam will take over the government of other countries. It’s been dispelled as a myth before by factual representations of the Muslim population and the fact that only 40% of Muslims want sharia law anyway.

Wow! Only 40% want sharia law. That's not many, is it?
See the comment above.

Brushing it under the carpet will aid the eventual muslim take-over.

The fifth reason why I haven’t commented is the persistent racist remarks that the extremists make with the intention to offend. Whilst assuming that they are safe from any reaction from legal proceedings.

My comment was racist? Well, yes, I suppose that as the 'R-word' is bandied about indiscriminately these days, anything you disagree with will be 'racist', won't it?
You’re doing your usual trick of putting words in my mouth, words that I did not say.
I’m sure you don’t need me to look for racists comments in this thread and/or others.

Finally, another reason why I haven’t commented is that, while terrorism is never justified neither is the explicit attempt to offend. In my opinion, that is what Charlie Hebdo set out to do with some of his cartoons.

Did you enjoy watching The Life of Brian? I did. Many Christians were offended and said so.
Of course, they didn't go around shooting people, did they?
Agreed, there were some demonstrations, etc.
Did you not read my comment that I do not, never have and never will support terrorism?
Or did you intentionally ignore it (or was I back on ignore by then?)

It’s simply respecting others’ beliefs.

Like muslims do?
I know of no Muslims that do not respect my and other’s beliefs.
Do you? I mean, do you personally know of any Muslims who do not respect other’s beliefs?

I am aware that Norcon and his thwanking buddies’ eyes will have glazed over. That’s because their powers of concentration are limited.

I thought I'd respond to your diatribe this once, just to prove that my powers of concentration are unaffected by your pointless ramblings and, as you have obviously gone to so much time and trouble (despite your tractor demanding your attention), I thought it would be a polite gesture not to completely ignore this particular post.
I’d be pleased to continue the dialogue with you, but I see you’ve already excused yourself. I wonder why.

Now, do not hesitate to go away again. Your tractor is calling. Don't rush back.
It is indeed calling, but perhaps I can easily respond to your silly comments, few of which address the issues.

Dear RH,

In your opinion, what is an acceptable course of action, if someone's sensibilities are offended?

Yours sincerely,

B
There are lots of courses of action without resorting to terrorism.
Demonstrations, protests, religious teaching to counter ridicule and offence, legal representations, etc.

The cartoons were not reproduced in UK because they may have been illegal.
Notably, anti-semetism is illegal in France, but anti-Isalm is not.
If the cartoons were anti-semetic then Charlie Hebdo would be in prison, as some people already are for being anti-semetic.

Dear RH,

In your opinion, what is an acceptable course of action, if someone's sensibilities are offended?

Yours sincerely,

B
There are lots of courses of action without resorting to terrorism.
Demonstrations, protests, religious teaching to counter ridicule and offence, legal representations, etc.

The cartoons were not reproduced in UK because they may have been illegal.
Notably, anti-semetism is illegal in France, but anti-Isalm is not.
If the cartoons were anti-semetic then Charlie Hebdo would be in prison, as some people already are for being anti-semetic.

Thank you.

Probably the most enlightened one though - shrugging one's shoulders, and moving on. Everything else seems to lead to conflict, of some sort or other.

factual representations of the Muslim population and the fact that only 40% of Muslims want sharia law

The other 60% must have been 'overseas' when they held the poll. :LOL:

Seriously though, getting on for half of ROP are in favour of ditching the laws of their hosts and replacing it with their own medieval alternative. That's one statistic that I wouldn't have used to show that the ROP aren't interested in domination.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I know of no Muslims that do not respect my and other’s beliefs.
Do you? I mean, do you personally know of any Muslims who do not respect other’s beliefs?

Massacring people who could not recite parts of the Quran, perhaps, would give you a clue.

I suppose Rudolf will suggest these are all photo shopped as well.

muslims-carrying-banners-declaring-islam-will-dominate-the-world-protest-at-the-visit-of-mr-wilders-to-the-uk-570x300.jpg

behead_islam.jpg%20

europe-is-cancer-e1356895280872.jpg%20

banner-muslims.jpg%20

Look Rudolf's best friend :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Hi Rudolph, we were really worried about you, (not)
Anyway, why don't the Muslims allow images of their beloved Mohammed) (they used to allow images of him in times long ago) And,, if they don't allow images of him, how then do they name their children after him? You ever been to a Muslim house and seen family photographs on the wall? Next time ask who's that in the photo? and I bet the answer is, "That is Mohammed" Yeah double standards.

Another point, you ask do any of us know Muslims who don't tolerate other religions? Well if you watch the news on tv, you'll see plenty of them who don't even tolerate sects of their own religion (sunni vs shia) Tolerant? my ar*e.

Did you guys seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9y-FtskzY

I don't know French myself, but I tried with Google translate and it seems that he really says it in the right context. What do you think about it?

Wouldn't expect anything from a useless, hypocritical socalist politician - especially one from France.

His nickname in France is Monsieur Flanby. They've got it spot on. Just what he is, a big blancmange/jelly.

Since the attacks in Paris last week, the French have raised their terror alert from surrender to collaborate.

:LOL: :LOL:

• Thanks
Yeah, 1.1% of the UK population. I think that even the Raving Loony Party outnumber them.

I think maths is not DC's strong point. According to his reckoning, 'over 1 million' is '1.1% of the UK population' so, presumably, the UK population is about 100,000,000! Last time I looked, it was about 60 million, but perhaps he has some inside information about uncounted illegal immigrants.

Incidentally, DC, you have never been on 'ignore' from my perspective. I usually just quickly scroll through your inane blatherings!

Btw, I thought you were busy with your tractor. Don't rush back.

He doesn't seem the type that would have a tractor. Unless he wants to help french militant farmers blockade UK produce.
The froggies have form in that area.
And then keep the blocade in place illegally for several years after other countries have already ended the restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back