Parkside Quick Clamps Any Good?

I have a number of trigger based clamps. They perform a function but they are vastly inferior to twisting G clamps if you need to apply significant force (ie. not move when you are working).

Thus far, I have never cracked the mechanism on any of my trigger clamp clamps but, that said, I have never purchased a "cheap" one.

They do however "creep". You can be working on trigger clamped materials, and the clamped matter will shift through vibration.

Granted, you mentioned "limitations" but I wish that consumers were warned of those limitations at the point of purchase.
Yeah I've been bitten by that. I have found the (mainly metal) Speedclamps give a much more positive clamp than the plastic things. The big metal Lidl clamps are excellent (except for needing 2 hands to set)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back