Parquet sander hire in Lancashire HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I'm hoping that someone will be able to help

I live in Darwen, Lancashire very close to Blackburn

I've recently fitted a reclaimed parquet floor and I've just done the first sand at 40 girt using a hire shop drum sander. The floor is now looking better but I need to sand to 80 grit then fill finish sanding at 120 grit the apply the finish. I have returned the drum sander as it is marking the floor and I now want to hire a floor belt sander and edge sander

My problem is that I can't find anywhere to hire a floor belt sander locally.
I've phoned a company in Manchester but they will only deliver for a lot of money.

Does anyone know of a place where I can hire one in Blackburn or the surrounding areas as I'm at a loss otherwise

Ian

Sponsored Links
Try to find professional fitters in your area, perhaps they know a good company, or even want to hire out their machines?
Or try these guys (ask for the trio-sander, proper machine, specially for parquet).

Thanks for the info tried the company on the link but they only do around London now as the Manchester store was closed down

been trying fitters today but still no joy

will try again tomorrow

Ian

Sponsored Links
Hi,

We are in a similar situation looking to hire a belt sander in North/East Lancs to sand two reclaimed teak parquet floors we have just laid. I was wondering if the previous person had any success.
Many thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back