Parrot handsfree

Sponsored Links
Agreed. I don't want an accident or get nicked, but for the odd occasion I need to take or make a call I think this is the way to go.

Having said that I do also believe people can really abuse the hands free and get into a long and indepth conversation which will cause a lack of concentration and as the article suggested make them as dangerous as a drunk driver.

Sponsored Links
Even before the latest law was passed there was the cover all offence of driving without due care and attention. The attitude of being free and able to talk to passengers while driving became extended to talking to some one on the phone while driving. Many bus operators have rules that require passengers to refrain from speaking the the driver while the bus is in motion. Until one man operation came into use the bus driver ( at least in London ) was often isolated from all contact with passengers other than by bell signals to stop.

As has been already said the passenger in the car is aware of the road situation and can stop talking or even alert the driver. The person on the other end of the phone cannot.

And regretably the car user talking on the phone and wandering may not be involved in the accident he or she causes.

Back