Part P / BC question

Yes - I assumed it was something on his site which he'd auto-translated and pasted in.

But it isn't, so I apologise for impugning his integration.

But neither is it on the EDF site - turn off your auto-translate of French pages, John... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hmmm ... is your trip to Specsavers overdue? :) .....
Specsavers?

Good grief! One sort-of expects some quaint English on MIs and websites of Chinese companies - but France?!! ....
This option will suit you particularly if you possess few electric devices and if you wish to consume at any time without caring you of period day, or of the year.
.... Further to a decision of public authorities (Arrested of August 12th, 2010 concerning price lists regulated by sale of the electricity), the powers from 18 to 36 kVA included by the option Base of the Blue Price list for the residential customers were put in extinction and are not available any more on the subscription.
:)

Kind Regards, John.
Edit: Juust to clarify, that quote comes from the French EDF website, not the one BAS linked to.

Click on the first link, the one to the electrician's site.

Then on that page click the Tarifs link...

And that link is where?

Sponsored Links
Interesting. It would appear that EDF has reduced the demand integration period even more so that the maximum demand appears higher.

Reduce the integration period to nil and you get the typical household MD of 15/18kW.
If a 30 minute integration period gets you a demand of about 5kW, what does a 10-15 minute period get you?

Specsavers?
Goodness - do you need to be spoon-fed? You surely must have some skill at navigating around web pages! ....

Click on the first link, the one to the electrician's site. Then on that page click the Tarifs link...
Yep. .... Then click on 'Foreign Residents' at the top (to get it into English), then on 'Electricity', under 'Tariffs' (towards left of the page).
... and to save you that bit of navigation, I gave you the link to get you there directly:

And that link is where?
See above - 'that link'. was in my post, to save you a couple of steps of manual navigation :)

Kind Regards, John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back