Part Pee Workaround?

As RF said, you should be asking how to wire your garden socket correctly, not how to get around PP.

Buy yourself some 2.5mm 3 core SWA and run it from a surface mounted 30mA RCD fed from your gargae socket into a weather proof socket outlet in your garden. If you don't want to burry the cable you can run it surface in a location where it wont come to any harm.

I'll leave PP up to you.

Sponsored Links
I don't need to ask how to wire up an outside socket correctly. I am a qualified and experienced electrical engineer and are more than capable ffs. The garage is fed from an RCD btw.

Anyway, as you have pointed out PP is up to me, so thank you all for your words of advise, not one of you managed to actually answer the question.

regards,
Chrisall.

chrisall said:
I am a qualified and experienced electrical engineer and are more than capable ffs

so you should know a bodge when you see one then

Sponsored Links
chrisall said:
not one of you managed to actually answer the question.

regards,
Chrisall.

Well is it was a ******* stupid question especially if you're an electrical engineer

Edit ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back