partial knee op

anyone ever had a partial knee op? or full knee for that matter and was able to return to thier trade?
any experiences anyone?

Steve, I had a reconstruction on my ACL in 2003 and then several corrective ops since.
I did it playing football and was out for 18 months or so before returning to playing. (not my trade but I thought it worth mentioning that it's not totally debilitating).

Hope that helps.
hi dj i had keyhole operation to remove a torn cartilage which was the main reason i now have next to no cartilage left
im sure your crucial ligament op is different to what im facing, having knee cut out and having artificial componants put in their place :( its good stuff that you are back playing again though m8 and thanks for replying

Sponsored Links
My Ma had an "Oxford" and although she does not work anymore, her knee is heaps better than it was.
yes im having something like the oxford, my mother inlaw has 2 of them she seems ok but obviously shes not a trades person so i don't know how she would fair out onsite all day, glad to hear ur old ladys doin good with it

"All day"? If you're anything like my uncle, you'll be tucking into your "tea" at 3pm! ;)
your right spreads are generally first trade off site, but they are generally first onsite as well, my days were long, working in other towns sometimes i would have to get up at 5 and if i finished at 3 i would still not be home till 5 long old days they were 11-12 hour days are not uncommon

Sponsored Links
Back