Parts for B&Q Compund Mitre Saw?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a B&Q CLM210SMS compount Mitre saw and it worked OK for a couple of years

The first time it stalled (when something got stuck between the guard and the blade) it mangles the spline gear on the end of the motor shaft

Asked Performance Power Pro and others but no spares

Before a check it in the bin and buy a new one (its still good otherwise) - does anyone know of a solution :?:

Pete :(

Sponsored Links
Shed own brand tools are not serviceable bar from the odd carbon brush or saw blade. Chuck it.

Freecycle it, someone may want to mess with it.

Just ensure the description of fault is accurate.

Get a better make next time, My B&Q one is crap.

Freecycle it, someone may want to mess with it.

Just ensure the description of fault is accurate.

Get a better make next time, My B&Q one is crap.

Thanks for your advice - whats this Freecycle stuff do I have to sign up for it?

Would like it to go to someone else for free, just dont like the waste of equipment

all the good makes seem expensive tho as I am only a DIY bloke

Pete

Sponsored Links
Freecycle or Realcycle

You sign up to the groups, post an offer & get emails back, select someone who wants it & they come collect it for you.
Everything must be free.

Its a useful way of finding new homes for your old junk & saving it from landfill.

I got some ladders recently, petrol leaf blower & will hopefully get my daughter a 22"+ tv as hers just got waterlogged.

Its also useful (when time is not an issue) when you need a little bit of something, like only 12" of soil pipe etc as many may have a bit in the back of the shed.

I have one of these machines and it has had little use but I managed to lose the RED LENS on the LAZER attachment. Can not get a replacement as far as I know, so just wondering if anyone has defunct machine with the lens intact?

if you need to use the laser should you be using the machine

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back