paslode im250 ll

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, have just bought one of these 2nd hand but it only seems to fire a few brads then stops as if the safety isnt engaging fully!! (moved around on end piece) but still nothing. any ideas ??????

thanks guys!!!!

Sponsored Links
Paslodes can be very tempramental, i would check the date on the gas first if its in date then warm it to room temp and try that, it may also need a service, they do respond well to one so if you have the service kit with it its worth doing it yourself, its not hard and will take 20 mins

Whats involved with servicing a paslode? Some oil on the impact mechanism?
I've got an IM 350/90CT.

I've wondered this too as both mine are out of action at the moment, but I don't know for sure if it isn't the gas which is well out of date.

Sponsored Links
Last time i did mine i believe the instructions said use the spray cleaner (carb cleaner i guess) around the fan housing, the rubber seal around the piston, clean out the combustion chamber etc etc, then re grease the O ring, if you buy the kit the instruction will tell you what and how, they appear quite a complicated machine but actually very simple and stripping is easy, mine have always responded well to a service

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back