Paul Mac

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You're going to have to forgive me for this if it is cringeworthy, I have just made it up.

Paul McCartney had a problem with his printer. It was not printing in colour properly. He called an engineer who found one of the ink cartridges was empty. "What's the problem?", asked Sir Paul. (YOU READY FOR THIS???) "Two problems", says the engineer................

.................Been a spillage and old cyan, Sir.........................

Sponsored Links
Been a long week, but that has gone straight over my head.... eh?

You're going to have to forgive me for this if it is cringeworthy, I have just made it up.

Paul McCartney had a problem with his printer. It was not printing in colour properly. He called an engineer who found one of the ink cartridges was empty. "What's the problem?", asked Sir Paul. (YOU READY FOR THIS???) "Two problems", says the engineer................

.................Been a spillage and old cyan, Sir.........................
Gone rit over my head..PS ..Paul Mac is a complete as......hole..Linda Mac must ofbeen one hell of a s..g cos she was nee looker.

Sponsored Links
Hmm. Seems like nobody remembers the Wings song Old Siam, Sir.

First line goes "In a village in old Siam Sir"

The postcode lottery ad

Someones knocking on the door
Someones ringing the...............

Gone rit over my head..PS ..Paul Mac is a complete as......hole..Linda Mac must ofbeen one hell of a s..g cos she was nee looker.
DP.

Please do not try and write in your strange accent. Why do people from the north east do this?

Do you not realise that how you say the words when they are written properly does not translate to how we will say them when you try to write them as you think they sound.

Other than that - excellent post.

I always thought Linda Mc seemed a nice person, unlike the one legged gold digger.
Might of been nice but looked like a bloke..I agree,,anything was better than the one legged Geordie bint.

Sponsored Links
Back