PC brain washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never denied the advancements in medical science
Except when those advancements are a greater understanding of intersex conditions and gender dysphoria etc, at which point you refuse to accept a single thing about them because of your personal dislike.

Sponsored Links
What about animals that change gender. And, some humans naturally change gender after birth. Rare, but it does happen. All down to genetics. Rare, any scientists do not really understand why it happens, but it does happen, and some think it is becoming more common. Maybe environmental, pollution etc. Once such condition: https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/5680/5-alpha-reductase-deficiency
IHNJ doesn't care about any of that.

He thinks that if he refuses to accept facts, and science, that they will go away.

Except when those advancements are a greater understanding of intersex conditions and gender dysphoria etc, at which point you refuse to accept a single thing about them because of your personal dislike.

IHNJ doesn't care about any of that.

He thinks that if he refuses to accept facts, and science, that they will go away.
Jeez, you really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you. Where have I said I dislike anything ? With all these medical advancement's you're so eager to proclaim, maybe there's a chance you could be given a personality or a bit of intelligence. Give a link, or any information which states a male who has been surgically changed to a woman has given birth, or a woman who has become a man has "fathered" a child.

Sponsored Links
Jeez, you really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you.
Says one of the nastiest pieces of work on the forum.

Where have I said I dislike anything ?
So you object to facts which you like?

Give a link, or any information which states a male who has been surgically changed to a woman has given birth, or a woman who has become a man has "fathered" a child.
That's nice, isn't it.

So women who cannot give birth aren't really women? Men who cannot impregnate women are not really men?

Link please.
OK:

If you are born a male, then no amount of surgery will alter that fact, same as being born female. What next, someone decides they are really a dolphin & wants re assigning ?
I'm not doubting the fact that medical science has moved on, but nature dictates gender (at birth), if you're born a male, you'll be a male till you die.
And when asked to define "male" and "female" all you can offer is superficial genital appearance.

If you don't dislike the fact that that is wrong, why do you refuse to accept it?

All pi55 and wind from the forums resident bully boy, put up or shut up.
I did put up.
I asked you if you you object to facts which you like, you said "link please", so I provided a couple.

Look:

upload_2018-12-21_10-50-58.png

Give a link, or any information which states a male who has been surgically changed to a woman has given birth, or a woman who has become a man has "fathered" a child.

I did put up.
I asked you if you you object to facts which you like, you said "link please", so I provided a couple.
I was asking for a link to the question I asked before, and I am still waiting. Could this be because you're so full of pi55 and wind that you make things up ? So come on big man, put up a link to what I asked , or shut up.

Are you not saying that, really, they have been born with the wrong (type of) brain?

Of course nothing can be done about that - but even if it could, it would be considered contentious, unethical and tantamount to eugenics, but altering the body for some reason, is not.

That sort of philosophical discussion is above my pay grade.

Im never sure if that would be a body transplant or a head transplant.......

I was asking for a link to the question I asked before
Putting it after
makes it look like it relates to that.

All pi55 and wind from the forums resident bully boy, put up or shut up.
Could this be because you're so full of pi55 and wind that you make things up ? So come on big man, put up a link to what I asked , or shut up.
And you have the gall to call me a "bully boy".

You couldn't make it up.

Oh, hang on, you just have.

I am still waiting.
And I'm still waiting for you to answer this:

So women who cannot give birth aren't really women? Men who cannot impregnate women are not really men?
If you are so fixated on the issue in your question, what would you say to a woman born without a womb, or ovaries? Would you tell her to her face that she couldn't be a woman because she could not give birth?

How about a man born with no testes? Do you want to argue that he isn't, in fact, a man?

Or, indeed, people with anything which causes infertility? If you think that the ability to procreate and either become pregnant or impregnate is a necessary condition to be recognised as a "woman" or a "man", how would you define those who do not have that ability?

Jeez, you really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you. Where have I said I dislike anything ? With all these medical advancement's you're so eager to proclaim, maybe there's a chance you could be given a personality or a bit of intelligence. Give a link, or any information which states a male who has been surgically changed to a woman has given birth, or a woman who has become a man has "fathered" a child.
This was post #64, after which comes
Says one of the nastiest pieces of work on the forum.

That's nice, isn't it.

Which is post #65
Then you come out with
Putting it after

makes it look like it relates to that.

And you have the gall to call me a "bully boy".

You couldn't make it up.

Oh, hang on, you just have.

And I'm still waiting for you to answer this:

If you are so fixated on the issue in your question, what would you say to a woman born without a womb, or ovaries? Would you tell her to her face that she couldn't be a woman because she could not give birth?

How about a man born with no testes? Do you want to argue that he isn't, in fact, a man?

Or, indeed, people with anything which causes infertility? If you think that the ability to procreate and either become pregnant or impregnate is a necessary condition to be recognised as a "woman" or a "man", how would you define those who do not have that ability?
The original point I made, if you could ever calm down enough to read, was that men who re assign as women can't become pregnant naturally, and women who re assign as men can't produce sperm to reproduce, I said nothing about people not being born with reproductive organs, just surgically changed people.

The original point I made, if you could ever calm down enough to read, was that men who re assign as women can't become pregnant naturally, and women who re assign as men can't produce sperm to reproduce.
Why is that relevant if the underlying reproductive ability isn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back