Peephole Door CCTV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all.

done a few google searches but only seem to come up with wired cheap ebay stuff that I'm not sure about.

Have a new UPVC outside front door with peephole fitted. There is a small porch then an internal front door, I would like to get some sort of CCTV/Peephole camera, that I could view from the internal door.

Ideally wireless on both units to keep it neat, but wired is not completly out the option. Just something decent that works, most Ive seen are just a screen attached to peephole so you need to open the front door and be in the porch to see (which people can hear you opening lol)

Any suggestions or advice welcome, no need for recording or special features as there is no garden so front door is direct to pavement so the auto record type would get set off every two minutes, just want a button I can push to see whos outside from the internal door/hallway without going into porch.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Just get an ordinary small CCTV camera fixed to the wall somewhere close by, or a video intercom system. They usually turn on automatically for xx seconds when someone presses the bell.

Sponsored Links
That price is much more realistic, but looking for some clips of it, also saw a yale one on line but people said it wasn't brilliant.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back