Periodic Inspection Lotto Booths

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been asked to carryout PIR on 2 of these (more to come) they are the round things that stand in the middle of shopping malls.

They are made mainly from MDF and look 'temporary' anyone any idea how these would be classified? Temporary structures or commercial premises? Will have to put a time to next Inspection on and can't make up my mind!!

Any help or opinions greatly recieved

Sponsored Links
I have a regs. book at work and one at home, but I have mis-laid my home one. In it's absence I will say the location that includes shows/stands/amusements

It's times like these that I'm pleased that I avoid 'shopping malls'.......

What an absoulutly ridiculous question.....

Lucia.

I have a regs. book at work and one at home, but I have mis-laid my home one. In it's absence I will say the location that includes shows/stands/amusements

Section 711 Exhibitions, shows and stands

Sponsored Links
Forgive my ignorance :LOL: what does this thing contain?

Surely they're portable, i.e PAT territory?

No they're not PAT territory, fixed wiring from meter to Kiosk via over head supply. Fixed to Mall floor. Have gone for Commercial a waiting confirmation from NAPIT. They contain very little, 1 ring final, 2 lighting circuits and radial socket circuit.

About 2 hours work, easy £250

What happened with the kitchen (pub / restaurant)?

You teased us with the thread and never updated it :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back