permitted development for detatched bungalow

Sponsored Links
If th OP has full PD rights remaining why go for PP anyway? He just needs to phone the planners, they'll soon confirm what if any rights have been removed.
Presumably because if there's any disagreement over what the regs allow/don't allow, then he can discuss the matter before paying out for building work that he may (in extreme) be forced to pull down or alter. I know up here (I'm close to the Lake District NP), the LDSPB are s**t hot on enforcing their local regulations.
Someone I know built a garage in their back garden which is not visible from outside their property. They used the modern "plastic" artificial slates which from only a modest distance are indistinguishable from the real thing - but the NP planners made him re-roof it with real slate.

Odd really, since the same people also complain about the visual intrusion from slate quarrying :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back