PERSONAL MESSEGE TO MODARATOR?

B

B.O.B DOLE

Mod is there any way you can stop people posting boring threads its bringing the general chat forum down people talking about the weather
etc etc.............I THINK THE PROBLEM lies with all the people who have a good argument have been banned the place needs more SLOGGERS , TRAINEE GAS MAN, ETC ETC...........

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
Mod is there any way you can stop people posting boring threads its bringing the general chat forum down people talking about the weather
etc etc.............I THINK THE PROBLEM lies with all the people who have a good argument have been banned the place needs more SLOGGERS , TRAINEE GAS MAN, ETC ETC...........

and we need less bob doles

and is that an asteroid i see hurtling towards earth?

andrew2022 said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

not more andrews i only take this when i have an headache and i feel one coming on.

andrew2022 said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Has slogger been banned? when? what for?

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:

Bob - the lighthearted posts are meant as a bit of fun......come on chill out! ;) :LOL:

I don't think that Sloggers been banned has he? :eek:

Also trainee gasman didn't get involved in 'good arguments' he just made rude and aggressive comments to everyone - thats why he was banned.

If you want to talk about something that interests you why don't you start a new post!? :LOL:

Freddie said:
andrew2022 said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Has slogger been banned? when? what for?

no sloggers not banned yet but was close to it with is argument about the mussis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Bob - the lighthearted posts are meant as a bit of fun......come on chill out! ;) :LOL:

Also trainee gasman didn't get involved in 'good arguments' he just made rude and aggressive comments to everyone - thats why he was banned.

If you want to talk about something that interests you why don't you start a new post!? :LOL:

I dont mean to be rude julie but if you look at my posting it says personall
message to mod. But folk cant help them selfs to have a nose into my afairs with the mod

B.O.B DOLE said:
JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

message to mod. But folk cant help them selfs to have a nose into my afairs with the mod

I don't think you're being rude Bob.........being nosey is an unfortunate flaw in my otherwise perfect character! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you want to send a personal message to the moderators though, I think you need to email them directly - otherwise if you put a posting on general chat you will automatically get nosey people (like me) replying to it I'm afraid!

B.O.B DOLE said:
JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

but how do you know that julie isnt a mod? or me for that natter?

B.O.B DOLE said:
But aren't Asteroids meteorlogical phenomena. Could this be a case of the pot calling the kettle coloured. :D

Bob

You must think you're very grand. Inviting replies by posting in a forum like this then lambasting all of those who dare reply?

Grow up.

Julie is right. If you want a "personal messege" [sic] to get to the "modarator" [sic again, I think I will be], you should ask them to e-mail you privately.

And while I'm at it,

Why do you always shout in your messages and post subject titles?

Why don't you post interesting topics if you think the current ones are so boring?

The point is, most folk find some degree of interest in most things. But you can't expect everyone to want to reply to every topic, and just because they don't, doesn't mean it's boring.

MOD

[email protected]

B.O.B DOLE said:
Mod is there any way you can stop people posting boring threads

The moderators can't really stop people posting so called boring threads.....besides what some people find boring others find interesting! ;) :LOL:

quite, just like this one, absolutely rivetting. keep it up.

Well, you might not be interested, oily, but I've been up all night watching this topic, and I would willingly forgo my relationship with my wife, three kids AND my car to keep up to speed on this one.

Sponsored Links
Back