Peterperfection passed away 9th June 2013

The fact that Peter was a controversial poster is self evident. Regardless of where one stood in relation to debates with the fella, when the chips are down..!!

RIP

Sponsored Links
Hi

I, too, wasn't sure about the validity of this thread but, now that it has been shown not to be a wind-up, I'd like to add my condolences to you as well, Lynne. Sorry for having any doubts.

if we are honest i think he would love the mischief caused by the report off his demise ;)
to me once you have expressed your sympathy its time to celebrate there life
so this post is meant to be light hearted
so three cheers for peter love him or hate him and all his contributions from a worthy member

Sponsored Links
Hi lynne I can see this post is genuine Pete didn't for some reason get along with anyone from Merseyside I'm not sure why maybe you can enlighten us but I would never wish this on anyone I'm sure off forum he was a loving husband and therefore you have my upmost sympathy to you and your family.

Hi Lynne
Very sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts are with you
I think things didn't start well for Pete with the cleaning problem that ended going legal
Because we don't know each other, some things said are taken the wrong way that normally would not be a problem. One of the internets downside we have to put up with
Good luck for the future lynne

Hi Guys
Thank you to those who sent kind words. Please be known that I am not offended by those who had doubts about my post - reading some of Petes comments and his porkys, I can understand why and also why some took a dislike to him (he sailed close to the wind sometimes) :oops:
Pete loved to provoke reaction - he cast the bait and some of you bit to his amusement - he liked the mischief as Big-all stated. :LOL:

I'll give you a few facts about Pete then put this to rest.

I was asked why he disliked scousers so much - fact is he didn't, some of his/our friends are from Liverpool - just another of Petes provoking ways to get a reaction.
I read his post about cats - granted he didn't like them for pooping in our garden but I know he would not have seen one suffer - he loved animals and requested that some money go to the PDSA in his will.

Pete was not a millionaire living in a big mansion with room for a pony - I'm thinking he may have told porkys on previous posts about this as a wind-up. He was a hard working guy, good at what he did, would help anybody and an honest workman.

So you see, not so enigmatic. Just a P*** taker, joker & wind-up merchant............................ BUT I miss him :cry:

So on behalf of peterpefection....................Adios Amigos x ;)

Sorry to hear of Pete suddenly passing away. We had a few lively discussions on here and he certainly was one of the more colourful characters on DIYnot - as he was in life from what I could gather. He may be gone, but certainly not forgotten.

I remember some debates between him and other members about the merits, or otherwise, of flueless gas fires. We worried that his enthusiasm for these devices maybe his downfall. Obviously not, as it turned out. ;)

Condolences to Lynne and family.

Ian ('Carrot Cruncher')

Thanks Ian - no the flueless is fine, in fact checked over by a gas engineer 2 weeks ago - I'm still here, though I think perhaps Sombrero wishes I wasn't with his nasty comments!
Pete died of a coronary embolism (blood clot) perhaps caused by DVT though I will never really know. So anyone going long haul may want to consider wearing flight socks or taking aspirin.
Carrot cruncher made me smile - everyone from Bristol we ever met on hols got the same name!! :LOL:

Sadly i told him to go to Spain as it was just like Mexico without the long-haul flight but he wouldn't listen.

He had had a ball Joe - though he would be mad as hell as we were only into a week of our 2 week All Inclusive - went on the 2nd, he died on the 9th. He liked value for money :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back