petition for for foreign aid to help flood victims

Sponsored Links
I signed the No 10 petition yesterday but will certainly sign this one too.

Sponsored Links
I have signed it also but in reality it is not just because of the flood victims as there are also people in this country going hungry and losing their homes due to the cutbacks.... it is time this handout stopped altogether

Yep. Foreign Aid should be stopped to those few Asian countries who have nuclear weapons, space programs etc. Let the 5% of their population who own 98% of the wealth, sort out their problems. ;) ;)
Brilliant for trade that.

Wonder who will benefit when the UK gets ignored for billions in import/export trade etc. :rolleyes:

Yep. Foreign Aid should be stopped to those few Asian countries who have nuclear weapons, space programs etc. Let the 5% of their population who own 98% of the wealth, sort out their problems. ;) ;)

Wonder who will benefit when the UK gets ignored for billions in import/export trade etc. :rolleyes:

So you agree with the amount of aid the UK gives then?

You also think it's entirely fair to throw £billions of taxpayers money at these countries trying to get a marmoset into space? ;) ;)

(as far as I can see, the only thing we import from these countries is the bloody population)

You also think it's entirely fair to throw £billions of taxpayers money at these countries trying to get a marmoset into space? ;) ;)

(as far as I can see, the only thing we import from these countries is the bloody population)

I couldn't agree more.

Who the hell do we think we are that we can 'feed the world'? We're not an economic powerhouse that rules a quarter of the world any more. In fact, the way things are going I fully expect that some of these 'poor countries who are worthy of our help' will actually outstrip us before too much longer.

Every cloud has a silver lining though, I suppose, and when that day does arrive I expect that it will be countries such as India and Brazil that will find themselves welcoming hoards of immigrants and 'health tourists' rather than ourselves.

there are so many foreigners living in England these days using foreign aid to help flood victims would probably be justified.

Sponsored Links
Back