Petition to save the NHS

Sponsored Links
So the millionaire Cameron says:

"It's because I love the NHS so much that I want to change it. It needs to change to make it work better today and it needs to change to avoid a crisis tomorrow."

I don't look at a Ferrari and think, 'I love that car and these are the things I want to change about it'. I don't visit an old castle, house, estate and think 'I love this but I'd change.....' etc etc.

How bloody ridiculous! If you 'love' something you love it for what it is not for what you want it to be! I don't want to change my wife (well... :evil: ).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13408021

I'm not saying the NHS is perfect (I have been in and out of hospital umpteen times over the last two years), but the way millionaire Cameron is going about it is, in my opinion, wrong.

Perhaps millionaire Cameron should have a look at his speech and 'change' it!

Sooner or later the NHS will be means tested. Those that can pay - will pay.

Sponsored Links
How can the NHS be any good when it is paying millions in translation fees, HIV care for newly arrived immigrants and providing free abortions for eastern european nhs tourists?

My GP surgery has a brand new self check in computer than the patients can use, it is available in 15 languages. However, I have to wait three weeks for an appointment. Glad to see they get their priorities right.

...and don't forget drug resistant TB - and maternity hospitals filled with mothers not born here. You can hear them laughing,

So the millionaire Cameron says:

"It's because I love the NHS so much that I want to change it. It needs to change to make it work better today and it needs to change to avoid a crisis tomorrow."

I don't look at a Ferrari and think, 'I love that car and these are the things I want to change about it'. I don't visit an old castle, house, estate and think 'I love this but I'd change.....' etc etc.

How bloody ridiculous! If you 'love' something you love it for what it is not for what you want it to be! I don't want to change my wife (well... :evil: ).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-134080

the nhs has more management than doctors and nurses.... thanks to gord and ali pumping billions into it with no thought...

just make another quango to see how it will be spent....

how intelligent people can believe what that man did for this country and still day he was good beggars belief.....

I'm not saying the NHS is perfect (I have been in and out of hospital umpteen times over the last two years), but the way millionaire Cameron is going about it is, in my opinion, wrong.

Perhaps millionaire Cameron should have a look at his speech and 'change' it!

Gordon brown will go down in history as the man that sent Britain bust.

He should be flogged daily.

...and don't forget drug resistant TB - and maternity hospitals filled with mothers not born here. You can hear them laughing,

yes i have noticed that they always have a smile on their face, i wonder why....

if you come to manchester have a walk along market street and piccadilly concrete, it is a multiculturalism museum for all to see.

hahaha that guy was labours health reform planner :eek:
just herd it prime minster question time

It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic....

B Liar and Broon spunked the cash - tories getting the ****e for having to do the inevitable - make choices / decisions, rather than the previous fairyland of "have it all", and not have the faintest real-world idea how it was going to be paid for.

The NHS / police / local governments are all in need of reform, because so much cash is wasted in these areas (sister in nhs, other in local gov., so they know the score).

I honestly think that a lot of these institutions ought to be public, not private - the problem is, being public means being very big employers, and unionised. No direct problem with that, except when the unions defend non-jobs, maintain the status quo of waste, and hold the country to ransom every year or so. The settlement to prevent public transport strikes during the 2012 Olympics, being a case in point.

Sponsored Links
Back